I Will Write You A Letter [E-mail]. (Thai: ฉันจะเขียนอีเมล์ถึงคุณ[chan cha khian E-mail thong khun])

Do you have any Thai friends? To tell to them you will write a letter to when you stay away. Just say this in Thai language the sentences below;


ฉัน จะ เขียน จดหมาย ถึง คุณ
chan cha khian chot-hmai thong khun
I'll write you a letter.

Or

ฉัน จะ เขียน อีเมล์ ถึง คุณ
chan cha khian E-mail thong khun
I am going to write you an E-mail.

อีเมล์ = E-mail (Transliteration)

Or you can you this beneath sentence as well.

ฉัน จะ เขียน ถึง คุณ ผ่าน ไลน์
chan cha kĭan tĕung khun pàan line
I will text you via line. 

Currently, there are lots of social network websites offer for free service to sign up. If you want to keep in touch with your friends through that. Just only replace the new word for "chot-hmai" or "E-mail". The rest of the other sentence structures will be fine.

คำศัพท์(khamsap) | Vocabulary
ออกเสียง(ok-seang) | Pronunciation
แปล(plae) | Translate
<
เขียน kĭan Verb [to] write
คุณ khun you
จดหมาย jòt măai Noun letter ; correspondence ; mail
จะ cha will, shall, going to to
ฉัน chan Pronoun I, me: Commonly used by females (Occasionally, monks and men might use it too).
ถึง tĕung Secondary Verb about ; of
อีเมล์ ee may Noun email

See more sentences:
You might like my another blogs:

Comments