I Will Love Only You, Now And Forever.(Thai: ฉันจะรักคุณคนเดียวตลอดไป)



"I Will Love Only You, Now And Forever" ; How to say in Thai?


Today, I would like to teach you Thai language about the word “Love(รัก=rak)”. What to say in Thai language to convince someone you really love her/him.

See what it (love) is in Thai and how to compose sentences and the way to pronounce it too.

Hereafter are the sentence examples:

ฉัน จะ รัก คุณ ตลอด ไป
Chan cha rak khun ta-lot pai
I will always love you.

ฉัน รัก คุณ มาก
Chan rak khun mak
I love you very much.
Love only you = รักคุณคนเดียว

ฉัน รัก คุณ คน เดียว
Chan rak khun khon diao
You are my one and only love.

ฉัน จะ รัก คุณ คน เดียว และ ตลอด ไป
Chan rak khun khon diao lae ta-lot pai
I will love only you, now and forever.

คุณ คน เดียว ที่ ฉัน รัก
Khun khon diao ti chan rak
You are my only love.

คุณ คน เดียว ที่ ฉัน รัก
Khun khon diao ti chan rak
You are second to non.

คุณ คือ ส่วน หนึ่ง ของ ชีวิต ฉัน
Khun khue suan nueng khong chiwit chan
You are the other part of my life.

นี่ คือ เหตุผล ที่ ฉัน รัก คุณ มาก
Ni khue hetphon ti chan rak khun mak
That's why I love you indeed.

ฉัน ไม่ รัก ใคร นอก จาก คุณ
Chan mai rak khai nok chak khun
I love no one else but you.

Therefore, now you can pick and use one of the lines above to talk to Thai people.

Note: when you say the word "รัก (rák) = love"(R). Do not pronounce "ลัก (lák) = steal"(L).

Because the both words รัก and ลัก are very similar to each other. Nevertheless, their meanings are definitely different.

Posted by:

Michael Leng, Blogger


See more sentences:
คำศัพท์(khamsap) | Vocabulary
ออกเสียง(ok-seang) | Pronunciation
แปล(plae) | Translate
เดียว diao only
เหตุผล hetphon reason
และ lae and
ใคร khrai who
ไม่ mai no, not
ของ khong of, thing
คน khon human, person, stir
คนเดียว khondiao alone
คือ khue is, am, are, was, were
คุณ khun you
จะ cha will, shall, going to to
จาก chak from
ฉัน chan I
ชีวิต chiwit life
ตลอด talot throughly
ตลอดไป talotpai forever
ที่ thi that, at, place, to, land
นอก nok outside
นอกจาก nokchak besides
นี่ ni here
มาก Māk very much, a lot,
รัก rak love
ส่วน suan part, fraction, as of
ส่วนหนึ่ง suannueng one part
หนึ่ง nueng alone, tone of number "1" in Thai

Comments