Why Don't You Receive My Call?(Thai: ทำไมคุณไม่รับสายฉัน) | Learn Thai Free Online [LTFO]

"Why don't you receive my call?" Learn how to say it in Thai language


ทำไมคุณไม่รับสาย ภาษาอังกฤษ

Today, you're going to learn how to speak the Thai sentences when you want to ask them why they receive your call.

Thai good to know Quiz!

Do you know how to say these words "Welcome to my home" in Thai?
(Find the answer at the end of this page)

Sawattdii khrap(สวัสดีครับ) Hello, everyone.

My name is Michael Leng. I'm a Thai native speaker. I have created this blog for sharing my Thai language knowlege to anybody who interested in Thai.


So, today, in my page posting, you will learn how to make a question and answer the sentence about "Asking the reason why they don't pick up the call".

First of all, I have a sentence.


ทำไม คุณ ไม่ รับ สาย ฉัน
tam-mai khun mâi ráp săai chăn
Why don't you receive my call?



Then, if you want to add more word for identifying the time, you just add the word "เมื่อวานนี้(Yesterday)", such as the sample below;


ทำไม คุณ ไม่ รับ สาย ฉัน เมื่อวาน นี้
tam-mai khun mâi ráp săai chăn mêua waan née
Why didn't you receive my call yesterday?



Now, you want to change to use the word "วันอาทิตย์(Sunday)".


ทำไม คุณ ไม่ รับ โทรศัพท์ เมื่อ วันอาทิตย์
tam-mai khun mâi ráp toh-rá-sàp mêua wanaa-tít
Why didn't you receive my call on the last Sunday?



If you want to say the word:  why they don't pick up the telephone, you say.

ทำไม คุณ ไม่ ยก หู โทรศัพท์
tam-mai khun mâi yók hŏo toh-rá-sàp
Why didn't you lift the phone?

Thai good to know Answer!

 a. ยินดีต้อนรับสู่บ้านของฉัน

 b. ยินดีต้อนรับสู่ร้านของพวกเรา

 c. ยินดีต้อนรับสู่โรงเรียนของฉัน


Click: How to say "Welcome to..." in Thai
Link recommended👉 : Shortcut Keys How To Fixing Monitor Screen Accidentally 'Upside Down'
Link recommended👉 : English Numbers In Words 1 to 1000000

If you want to make any question about Thai. Please don't hesitate to write me onto the comment box below this post.

Thanks for visiting us, please keep in touch.

See you next time.

Thanks for reading.

Posted by:Michael Leng

Comments

  1. I came to this blog and it helped me to add few new points to my knowledge. Actually, I am trying to learn new thing wherever I find. Impressive written blog and valuable information shared here.
    Board games

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment