I'm fine say in Thai. Responding Greeting. (Thai: gaan sà-daeng gaan dtôn ráp[การแสดงการต้อนรับ]) | Learn Thai Free Online

Hello friends, I'm Michael Leng. I'm going to write some Thai sentences for you and anyone who is interested in Thai. 

If you really want to learn Thai, just stay tune with me. Just subscribe this blog and also add me a friend on my FB page as this right here below.

Last time I have written how to make the question for greeting in Thai language. Today, here below are the sentences for replying.

ฉัน สบายดี
chan sabaidi
I am very well. / I am fine. / I am okay.

ขอบคุณ
khop-khun
Thank you.


Or you will make it shorter just like this follow;

สบายดี
sabaidi
Fine / O.K.

You also can say as;

ก็ ดี นะ
Ko dee na
I’am pretty good. / pretty well.


Just in case to reply in negative, just say;

ก็ ไม่ ดี เท่าไหร่
Ko mai dee thao hrai
Not so good.

ยัง ไม่ ดี ขึ้น เลย
yang mai dee khuen loei
Not feel better.


If you want to make a sentence replying more in differnt way, I have some for you to pick and use it.

ก็ ไม่ แย่ นะ
Ko mai yae na
Not bad.

ก็ ไม่ แย่ นัก นะ
Ko mai yae nak na
Not so bad
.

ก็ เรื่อย ๆ
Ko rueai rueai
So so


Hereafter the last sentence for today. To ask them back how they are by using this below sentence;

แล้ว คุณ ล่ะ
Laew khun hla
And you? / How about you?


แล้ว คุณ ล่ะ สบายดี ไหม
Laew khun la sabaidi mai
And how are you?


Topics
Details
Vocabulary: ศัพท์[sap] สบายดี [sabaidi] = fine / very well
ไม่ [mai] = not / no
แย่ [yae] = bad
ไม่แย่ [mai yae] = not bad
ดี [di] = good
ไม่ดี [mai di] = not good
คุณ [khun] = you

*ไหม [măi] mid tone / มั๊ย [mái] high tone, these two particles to be added at the end of the sentences to indicate those are the question sentences.

Comments