I Am Sorry. I Don’t Understand. ขอโทษนะ ฉันไม่เข้าใจ - Learn Thai Free Online

How to say to Thai when you cannot understand somethings and you want to let him know.

Just practice this following sentences below and use them for talking with Thai people:
Image source: funnyjunk.com

ฉัน ไม่ เข้าใจ
Chan mai khaochai
I don’t understand.

กรุณา พูด อีก ครั้ง
karuna pôot èek krángPlease say again.

<>

ขอโทษ ฉัน ไม่ เข้าใจ ที่ คุณ พูด
Khothot chan mai khaochai thi khun phut
I am sorry. I don’t understand what you just said.

กรุณา พูด ช้า ช้า
karuna pôot cháa cháa
Please speak slowly.

Hope it is not too difficult for you, right?

See you next time.

คำศัพท์(khamsap) | Vocabulary
ออกเสียง(ok-seang) | Pronunciation
แปล(plae) | Translate
กรุณา ka-ru-na please
ขอโทษ khŏr tôht sorry, apologize
เข้าใจ khâo jai understand
คุณ khun you
ฉัน chan Pronoun I, me: Commonly used by females (Occasionally, monks and men might use it too).
ช้าๆ cha cha Adverb slowly ; unhurriedly ; leisurely ; (ๆ =haracter used to indicate the previous word is repeated)
ที่ thi that, at, place, to, land
พูด phut speak
ไม่ mâi no, not
อีกครั้ง èek kráng Adverb again ; another time

See more sentences:
You might like my another blogs:

No comments:

Post a Comment