I Cannot Speak Thai. (Thai: ฉันพูดภาษาไทยไม่ได้) | LTFO

In Thai language, if you want to tell to someone that you cannot speak Thai language, use the sentences following to tell them.

ฉัน พูด ภาษา ไทย ไม่ ได้
chan phut paa-săa tai mai dâai
I cannot speak Thai.

Also, just change the word "ได้[dâai]" at the end of the sentence to "เป็น[bpen]" as below.

ฉัน พูด ภาษา ไทย ไม่ เป็น
chan phut paa-săa tai mai bpen
I cannot speak Thai.

The both sentences above are the same meaning. Describe you can't speak Thai, because it's not your native tough language.

To apply it for using with the other word beside "Thai". Just replace with the new word into the dotted line as below example sentence.

ฉัน พูด ภาษา ..... ไม่ เป็น
chan phut paa-săa ..... mai bpen 
I cannot speak ......

ฉัน พูด ภาษา ลาว ไม่ เป็น
chan phut paa-săa laao mai bpen
I cannot speak Lao.

ฉัน พูด ภาษา สิงคโปร์ ไม่ เป็น
chan phut paa-săa sĭng-ká-bpoh mai bpen 
I cannot speak Singapore.

Hope this article is informative and be useful for anyone who is interested in Thai language.

คำศัพท์(khamsap) | Vocabulary
ออกเสียง(ok-seang) | Pronunciation
แปล(plae) | Translate
ฉัน chan I
ได้ dâai got to ; did ; get to
ไทย tai Thai
เป็น bpen is, am, are, was, were
พูด phut speak
ภาษา paa-săa language
ไม่ mai no, not
ลาว laao lao
สิงคโปร์ sĭng-ká-bpoh singapore

See more sentences:
You might like my another blogs:

Comments