คุณมีรถไหม(Do You Have A Car?) แต่พ่อฉันมีรถนะ(But my father has a car.) | Learn Thai Free Online

Sawattdii khrap(สวัสดีครับ) Hello, everyone.

My name is Michael Leng. Today, in this article. I will teach you some sentences in Thai questioning someone that he/she has a car or not.

Do you have a car? Say in Thai


Tab: Learn Pure Thai FB

If you know some basic Thai words. So, this sentence is not too difficult to learn. It will take only a few minutes.

Are you ready? Yeap, here we go!

Question sentence:

คุณ มี รถ ไหม
khun mee rót măi
Do you have a car?


Answer sentences:

This following sentence to use to identify that you have a car.

ฉัน มี รถ
chan mee rót
Yes, I have a car.


ผม มี รถ
phom mee rót
Yes, I have a car.


And here below the sentencs being used for reply in nagative way.

ไม่ ฉัน ไม่ มี รถ
chan mâi mee rót
No, I don't have a car.


อย่างไรก็ดี พ่อ ของ ฉัน มี รถ
yàang rai gôr dee pôr khong chan mee rót
However, my father has a car.

💥Check the vocabulary.

ฉัน = chan = I
มี = mee = has/have
รถ = rót = car
ผม = phom = I
ไม่ = mâi = no, not
พ่อ = pôr = father 
อย่างไรก็ดี  = yàang rai gôr dee = However

Additional: 

ผม (phom) is a pronoun for male only.
ฉัน (chan) is a pronoun for female.


Interested sentence to visit: ผมยินดีที่ได้รู้จักคุณเช่นกันครับ: I'm Glad To Meet You Too.

Thanks for reading and see you again.

Bye, see you next time.

Thanks for reading.

Posted by:Michael Leng


See more sentences:
คำศัพท์(khamsap) | Vocabulary
ออกเสียง(ok-seang) | Pronunciation
แปล(plae) | Translate
คุณ khun you
ฉัน chan pronoun I, me: Commonly used by females (Occasionally, monks and men might use it too).
มี mee has, have, there is, there are
ไม่ mâi no, not
รถ rót Noun, of Pali/Sanskrit origin car; vehicle
ไหม măi Interrogative (particle used to turn a statement into a question, similar to a question mark), [ Noun ] silk
อย่างไรก็ดี yàang rai gôr dee Adverb, however; any way
พ่อ pôr Personal Pronoun you (used by children when addressing their father)
ของ khong of, thing

Comments