I Love You So Much. / Do You Love Me?(Thai: ฉันรักคุณมาก/คุณรักฉันไหม?) | learnthaifreeonline

"I Love You So Much" How you say in Thai?


Has a Thai boyfriend/girlfriend or wife/husband. Wow! You should treat him/her well.

Sawattdii khrap(สวัสดีครับ) Hello, everyone. How are you? 

My name is Michael Leng. Today, I'm going to teach you how to make a question and answer the sentence with the vocaburaly "LOVE" in Thai.

Tab: Learn Pure Thai FB

Tab: Excel Tips & Tricks

If you know some basic Thai words. So, this sentence is not too difficult to learn it will take only a few minutes.

Therefore, what are you going to do to make feel good with some Thai words?

Come and use this word to say to your Thai lover, “I love you very much”, and see how the power of the word is.



ฉัน รัก คุณ มาก
Chan rak khun mak
I love you so much.
The above is the sentence to use when one needs to say that she/he loves someone.

Well, you can make short by cut the word มาก(mak) but the meaning of that state will be changed as well. Because the word is equivalent to the words "Very much" in English.

Lemme write the short for you as below.
ฉัน รัก คุณ
Chan rak khun
I love you.
Next, we are going to make a question sentence. See it below.
คุณ รัก ฉัน ไหม
Khun rak chan mai
Do you love me?
# All the above sentences are for female to use them. Now here we go to learn sentences for male to use.


ผม รัก คุณ
Phom rak khun
I love you.


ผม รัก คุณ มาก
Phom rak khun mak
I love you so much.


คุณ รัก ผม ไหม
Khun rak phom mai
Do you love me?



Phom (ผม) is Thai pronoun for males.
Chan (ฉัน) is Thai pronoun for females.


Hope all of you love what I have brought you today.

See you next time.


Thanks for reading.

Posted by:Michael Leng


See more sentences:
คำศัพท์(khamsap) | Vocabulary
ออกเสียง(ok-seang) | Pronunciation
แปล(plae) | Translate
คุณ khun you
ฉัน chan I
มาก Māk very much, a lot
รัก rak love
ไหม hmai Thai particle put at the end of question sentence

Comments