"Gangnam Style" [강남스타일] in Thai language is "กัมนังสไตล์" [kaŋnam sɯtʰail]

"Gangnam Style" in Thai is "กัมนังสไตล์"



Today, in this lesson, you will learn some useful Thai sentences such as a few sentence about the popular song from Korea;

Tab for: Learn Pure Thai Facebook Page

Sawattdii kráp(สวัสดีครับ) Hello, everyone.


My name is Leng. I'm Thai. I have been posting this blog "Learn Thai Free Online [LTFO] - With Michael Leng" for years.

I just would like to share my ability in Thai as it's my native language to anyone who's interested to learn Thai. In this article, you will learn how to speak Thai about "Gangnam Style" I hope that this my lesson will be fit to your expectation.

The song was released in July 2012 by the singer PSY, South Korean.
เป็นเพลงที่ร้องโดย ซาย ชาวเกาหลีใต้ซึ่งออกมาเมื่อเดือนกรกฎาคม 2012
penpleng thi-rong doi PSY chao koa-hli tai sueng oak-ma mue duen karakadakom 2012


The Gangnam is the district of Seoul, South Korea.
กัมนังเป็นอำเภอหนึ่งของกรุงโซล เกาหลีใต้
gangnam pen amphur hnueng khong krung seoul koa-hli tai


The song says about lifestyle at the city "Gangnam"
เพลงได้กล่าวถึงวิถีชีวิตของชาวเมืองกังนัม
pleng dai klaothueng wi-thi-chi-wit khong chaomueang "Gungnam"



Wanna see it?


Thanks for reading.

I'm about to say goodbye for now. See you soon.

Posted by:Michael Leng

I've known, then I've grown.

Comments